Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beth Coltman Memorial

Getting a little behind here but regardless there was a tournament in Delaware, we brought mostly returners along with a few promising recruits. I was extremely pleased with the way we all played considering we haven't practiced yet. I was even more pleased that it was a tournament where we could come out and play to the level of our competition and make the weekend more difficult but instead we came out and generally dominated with one or two hiccups along the way.

I also got my captaining feet back under me and remembered that I need to think before I talk in huddles because I'm really good at saying the same thing twice.

7-0 on the weekend

(209)

4 comments:

dusty.rhodes said...

Saying the same thing twice.

-89 said...

I'm sorry, but would someone please paraphrase this?

Tim said...

I hate you both.

dusty.rhodes said...

I hate you both.