Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5/26 and 5/28 - Summer League

Had two summer league games this week. In the first my team matched up against Kyle's on a chilly, rainy night. His team was savage, mine was without my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, and I believe 8th round picks. We ended up losing something like 13-11? No one was really keeping score because its the pre-season. We had some trouble while playing around with a Ho-Stack but eventually started to get it. Missing all those draft picks meant I was missing primary cutters which makes the Ho much harder to run.

Thursday we played Ross's team and my team played a great game. We abandoned the Ho stack experiment and then proceeded to go on a huge run to close out the game and ended up winning 15-14...I think. Very well played game by both teams. I was also happy to get out and do some serious cutting in this game as opposed to only playing a few points here and there and mostly being stuck behind the disc.

I have a very deep team. This is good overall, but bad when it comes to having tons of people show up and having to focus on making sure they all get PT and have a good time. Looking forward to the regular season starting though.

No comments: