Sunday, March 8, 2009

WL Finals

I won't bore people with nitty gritty details of the B pool of WL finals. I'll just note that we ended up playing 3 games with two guys subs (our girls were more awesome as they played with no subs) our first game was pretty ugly as we all seemed a bit discombobulated by the time change. By our second game we had our feet under us and our first game of Blockus 3D under our belts and we started to click. And by our third game we seemed to just want it a tiny bit more. That and moving to the bigger Downingtown fields allowed us to open up our throws a bit and really take advantage of real cutting and ultimate playing. And I figured out exactly how far away one endzone was from the other so I probably had 6-10 full field hucks to TC that were undefendable.

Ended the day 3-0.

I then went and saw Watchman. The movie was great. But read the book too (this is a monumental statement coming from me). The characters are better in the book IMO.

(210)

No comments: