Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ultisquash in lieu of Ultimax

I wanted to get on the Philly team headed to Ultimax this weekend but I was a little late to get in touch with the people putting the team together and they were already pretty full. As a result of being around this weekend I ended up going to Ultisquash on Saturday. It was a great run. I definitely started off slow due to not getting enough sleep the night before. But by the end I had 2-3 games against TC where I was getting a few D's on him a game many of which were due to my having to adjust my position on him boxing me out so that I was "fronting" him and then out jumping him.

Any time I can out jump someone, especially someone like TC, when I'm still coming off of my knee injury I look at it as pretty exciting. He did extract some revenge by mashing my left thumb but conveniently having double jointed thumbs I can't really destroy my ligaments by having something like that happen.

Total Workout: 2 hours of Ultisquash

(217)

2 comments:

gapoole said...

I always knew I had strong ligaments. Turns out they're stronger than my bones. I guess it's one of those tradeoffs.

dusty.rhodes said...

that's how my brother broke his kneecap. the tendons and ligaments and muscles pulled apart his bone.

scary, eh?