Thursday, December 18, 2008

Knee is feeling pretty close to 100%

Emerged from a week of being slightly sick and extremely exhausted to go play ultisquash. I noticed tonight that I really don't notice my knee anymore. Occasionally I step slightly awkwardly and I feel a little something but overall I'm just back out there playing again. And I'm getting my explosive strength and jumping back which is exciting. Hopefully next week calms down a bit and then I can also keep working out through the holiday.

Total workout: 2 hours of Ultisquash, 1 series of 3 games in a row with TC, Tous, Schmucker, Ross, Fink, and I that was pretty killer. Last game of the night was to 11 with the same group except you replace Fink with Ricky Chung.

(216)

2 comments:

gapoole said...

Can we get a summary of the rules of ultisquash?

dusty.rhodes said...

Sure: See rules for fightclub.

(Who is "we?")