Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cross Training

Went out to KoP last night to play goalie for indoor soccer. Its not the greatest workout compared to actually playing soccer but it did test some of my explosive changing direction. Felt really good on some of the lunging/jumping I had to do. Did not feel great about playing 75% of the game in our end and facing a barrage of shots. We won't talk about final scores. We will talk about the diving layout to stop a cross through the box where I exploded off the bad knee to get it.

And some combination of being sick and eating well has caused some significant weight loss in the last week+. I'm down to 214 and pretty excited about it.

In one of the next couple days I'm doing J's suicide, pushup, squat challenge. Hopefully, eventually I'll be feeling well enough to be outside for 30 minutes to do it.

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah

No comments: