Sunday, February 22, 2009

2/20/09 - 2/21/09 - WL Pick-up - Running

2/20/09: Our team was scheduled for a game of winter league against Ross' but Ross is down in Baton Rouge for Mardi Gras. We organized some indoor pick up and had a good hour+ run with some folks. Got to play with Nick M., Ringo and Will Reed and in turn I also got to be "Will Reeded" as I got plowed into a wall. Good run overall, my body is still feeling the 3 days tournament and the 12 hours on the plane.

2/21/09: Tous and I met up at Forbidden Drive and ran the 6ish mile path in about an hour which comes out to about a 10 minute mile pace. He was headed to Ultisquash afterwards, I was taking it easy having just played WL the night before. Nice easy workout though. I need to get un-jetlagged so that I can start to rest in ways that allow my body to recover from these workouts.

No comments: