Monday, February 2, 2009

Bizzare workout experience

Had about an hour after work before I needed to be somewhere so I ran over to the gym. Got about 10 minutes into my workout when the power went out. Apparently a transformer blew and knocked out a few blocks. I continued working out until the woman running the place came around and told us that her boss told her that the emergency lighting we were working out to was going to die in like 15 minutes and we needed to leave. I resisted making a fuss and telling her that I know that emergency lighting should last longer than that just for safety reasons and rushed through as much of a workout as I could.

3 x 10 x 35 lbs shoulder press
3 x 10 x 35 lbs incline press
3 x 10 x 25 lbs russian twists

Ran home, and did 8 minute abs before I had to drive off to my meeting.

Stupid transformer, unlike awesome transformers

No comments: