Monday, January 26, 2009

Catching up

Been way too long, kinda had a hectic few days without realizing it.

Last week sucked, my only good day to workout was Wednesday, and then I got some food poisoning business on Wednesday afternoon which wiped out the possibility of working out.

Fri - WL game, easy victory. Missed a Callahan because of happy hour. General thrashing. It helped that Trey was in Vegas.

Sat - Ultisquash. Only got about an hour in before my right foot found Ben's right foot and caused a pretty un-fun sprained ankle. The double whammy was that this injury took me out of the Chilly Cheeks trail run on Sunday.

Today - Now I'm nursing a cold. Still motivated to hit the gym and get some work in.

.5 mile warm up at 3.0 incline
active stretching
2 x 10 x 25lbs dumbell press
1 x 15 x 30lbs dumbell press
15 dips
3 x 10 x 100lbs pec machine? Arms out to the side bringing them in front of me for one rep.
1 x 10 x 205lbs leg press, realized this was easy and wanted to push my knee
1 x 15 x 275lbs leg press, oh what the hell
1 x 15 x 375lbs leg press. Lets say, strength wise my knee is back
3 x 10 25lbs russian twists

(211)

No comments: