Monday, January 26, 2009

Vegas

Saturday: 3 games < CoorsLight.
Sunday: 3 games < HighLife.

It was great to play with the throwback team rocking the throwback jerseys. I had some difficulty playing the roles I currently play instead of lapsing back into the roles I played 3-5 years ago with these guys. Much like when I go home to see my folks, and can't help but act more like myself as a kid than anywhere else with anyone else. Something about the repeating of similar circumstances.

I could have played better, but I put in the work (as much possible given the wind and the incessant zoning) and played passably.
We lost in the Finals to Wiscolums, which to our extreme displeasure, included losing to Jammin, our old E-Pig (etc) nemesis. Boo.

No more than that for this, for this is a workout blog, not a "Break the First Rule of Vegas" blog. But I will say that GWBuhl is lunatic with the crazy eyes.

In the best possible way for Vegas.

Next Up: New Year's Fest.

(166)

No comments: