Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mondays are OK

Had some errands to do post-work so I missed the larger group workout.
Was recently diagnosed with chondromalacia so i'm trying to do things where i can stop mid-rep/set if my knee starts to ache. So i went to the Art Museum for some stairs.
x3:
Run Every Step, Run Every other step, 2-legged hop every step, 2-legged hop Up 2 Down 1, Single Leg Every Step (x2), Carioca (x2), Run every other to the very top.
Times:
11'54", 11'33", 11'58"

I did convince some athletic looking dude to do the 2nd set with me. He started strong but soon drifted back, finishing about 90 seconds after me. I think he was very surprised (dare i say incredulous) when i told him that i was doing this for ultimate (frisbee) before joining me, but he seemed impressed after that set (my 2nd of 3, his first/last). Hopefully another young mind that doesn't see ultimate involving dogs.

Also did a 28 min trail run that morning in north jersey. Excellent way to start a day/week.

No comments: