Monday, November 17, 2008

The Beginnings of a Routine

Hit the gym during my lunch break for the first time in I can't even remember how long. I've been relying on my ability to workout on my own when I get home to get in shape. Unfortunately being ungodly busy at work and staying there til 7-8pm doesn't exactly jive with working out so I'm going to be forcing myself to hit the gym more regularly. It's also nice to be able to take some of the banging off my knee/do some of the workouts I did in PT when I was using a really nice gym for free.

Total Workout:
5 miles on the bike avg. speed 19 mph. Finished in just over 15 minutes.

Double leg press x 10 @ 120lbs.
Left leg press x 10 @ 60 lbs.
Right leg press x 10 @60 lbs.

Repeat with 160, 80, 80.
Finish with double leg press x 10 @ 200lbs.

Abductor/Aductor machine:
3 sets in each x 10 @ 130lbs.

10 x side Corkscrew with 25 lbs plate (thanks J!)

30 push ups on a wobble board
45 second plank.

8 minute abs will follow later tonight.

Current Weight:
220

1 comment:

dusty.rhodes said...

trash that catastrophic apostrophe!

sorry. the english major in me is getting aggro. i'm gonna go slap that bastard.