Saturday, November 15, 2008

This is November?

I couldn't make it up to Rutgers to run some disc against the club ultimate stars of tomorrow due to being overloaded with work and a friend from college randomly being in town. To make up for it I decided to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and go for a run. And I made it home just before it started to pour which was convenient.

Total Workout:
3 mile run not for time as I'm still working the knee back into running for distance.

2 Sets
30 double leg squats
30 left leg squats
30 right leg squats
30 triangle push-ups with the triangle at my forehead rather than at my chest. This forces me to stabilize my core while doing the push ups.

45 sec. rest between sets.

Finished up with 8 minute abs and then icing my knee.

Current Weight (skewed due to not having eaten dinner yet):
216 lbs.

No comments: