Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Update (11.23-24)

Recurring Theme:
Have Cold, Will Travel.

Saturday-

WOOJIE Session (90-120min?):
5v5 and 6v6 coldtimate at Buccleuch Park
"Only the Hard. Only the Strong."

Sunday-


Swat-ball Session (120min?):
5v5 full court.
2 games to 21
1 game to 35(! I Hate You Ross)

Fetal Position Session:
Amy kindly drove us to Philly proper, during which I iterated variations on a verbal theme of "I feel like death." Moments after our arrival, I woke up the next morning.

Monday
Off Session, save for 2x10 clap pushups on the medball.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Clap pushups on med ball: Like it sounds? Cause it sounds like fun. What are the chances I'll hurt myself trying this tonight?

dusty.rhodes said...

It depends on how spastic you are. I wish tim would switch this so that these comments were emailed to me. I don't like spending time rereading what i wrote to see if someone else wrote something else after it.

Wait until you see the next post...

And yes, they are jut like they sound.

Tim said...

Ask and ye shall receive. I'm new to this blogging thing so just tell me what you want and I'll figure out how to do it.