Saturday, November 29, 2008

Alumni game for the team I'm not actually an alumni of

Today was my high school's alumni game. I rushed back from AC in order to try and play a bit with the alums. Of course I never actually played on my high school's Ultimate team as it didn't exist when I went there. Notable alumni, however, include Brian Whelan from Amp, Mike Panna most recently from Hooray, Chris Panna who once played on Rage, and myself. Ultimate's not taken very seriously at my high school so the athletes all still go play football/soccer/etc. There are still some pretty quality players in the recent graduates though.

Total workout:
2 hours of ultimate. Didn't have to run much but I spent a ton of time making big throws to guys running deep. It was really nice to work on some of that timing again and throw nice deep shots.

(218lbs)

No comments: