Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend of 11/22

Saturday:
2 hours of Ultisquash. No matter how much you remind yourself about how Ultisquash hurts there's no substitute for actually going out and playing your first game of the season. Generally was an average appearance for myself. Felt like I lost more than I won. But I did have some great, sharp IO flicks that I almost put through Ross trying to throw goals. Definitely also banged quite a bit with TC fighting for space which was a workout in itself.

Sunday:
I was supposed to go play basketball but they already had numbers and I decided to sleep in and then take advantage of my new birthday present as my housemate and I played Rock Band for most of the day. Not having a reason to watch the Eagles for the rest of the season is really going to free up a lot of time to do other things. The Eagles really do suck.

No comments: