Thursday, November 20, 2008

guts?

"I'm going to work so that it's a pure guts race at the end, and if it is, I am the only one who can win it."
"20 lbs. [...] which I will be ridding myself of "

If you make it a guts-race (arms-race),
how do you win with less of it?

(for me)
Not about Guts.
About Giving Respect.
About Leaving no Regret.
---
Yesterday's light workout.
4x:
10 medball tosses
15 medball slams
10 "ring-rows"

Stretching lingering soreness out due to J's Challenge.
---
ring-row: heels on ground, hands on hanging rings. pull self up to rings, lower, repeat.

3 comments:

-89 said...

My favorite Pre quote:
"The best pace is a suicide pace... and today is a good day to die."

Tim said...

There is also always Lance Armstrong Quotes for inspiration “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”

dusty.rhodes said...

Favorite Ali Exchange:

"Is that all you got, George?"
(Foreman recall thinking to himself "Yup... that's about it.)

If you haven't watched "When We Were Kings" Ummmm... I really don't know what to telly you aside from "Watch It."